The hop-on hop-off Grand Circle tour of Gray Line will let you collect unforgettable impressions of Munich.
Included in the price:
- Ticket valid for 24 hours from the first entry
- Entry and exit possible at 11 stations
- Exclusively with us: City guide "simply Munich" and city map
- free cancellation until 24 h before tour start
On your grand sightseeing tour you can discover the most beautiful sights of the state capital of Munich 24 hours a day in a double-decker bus. At eleven stops you have the opportunity to get on and off the bus individually and thus immerse yourself in the Bavarian metropolis.
Attractions such as the Kunstareal (art quarter) with the world-famous Pinakotheken (art galleries), the Odeonsplatz with the impressive Feldherrnhalle and the Theatinerkirche as well as the Haus der Kunst, where right around the corner the Eisbach surfers show their skills on a standing wave, are waiting for you.
Of course, the trip also takes you to the Marienplatz, from where you can also visit the Frauenkirche, the Hofbräuhaus or the Viktualienmarkt, the Nationaltheater and the Karlsplatz-Stachus.
Stops outside the city centre are also on the programme: you will discover the former bohemian quarter of Schwabing, the Nymphenburg Palace, the Olympic Park or BMW Welt.
Would you like to take more time for the sights? Click here for the 48h ticket.
The little tour around the city centre is enough for you? Click here for the Express Circle ticket.
Start: daily (30.03.-31.10.: from 9.40 a.m. and 01.11.-31.03.: from 10 a.m.)
Duration: approx. 2 hours
Departure: at each of the 11 stations, e.g. Karlsplatz 21 / Sonnenstraße in front of Galeria Kaufhof
You can get on and off as often as you like during the 24 hours. Buses run approximately every 20 minutes.
The live-moderation on the bus is done by competent tour guides in German. An additional audio system on board provides information in the following languages: English, Italian, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Portuguese, French.
After successful booking you will receive your tickets automatically by e-mail. Alternatively, tickets can also be bought at the Tourist Information at Marienplatz and at the main train station.
Photos: Frank Stolle, Sightseeing Munich, Redline Enterprises, Dominik Morbitzer, istock/Ralf Menache, Rainer Viertlböck
Health protection measures
Hygiene requirements and current regulations - you can help too!
- Safety and hygiene concept Munich sightseeing tours
- Limited number of participants - book in advance online
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be observed
- Please wear a mouth and nose protector in public buildings and shops
- Please note the cough and sneeze label: turn away and sneeze into the crook of your arm and cough
- Until further notice, masks are also compulsory in the pedestrian zone (from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., including Schützenstraße, Stachus and Marienplatz as well as Sendlinger Straße with Sendlinger-Tor-Platz) and at the Viktualienmarkt