As VIP in the footsteps of King Ludwig II. On this day tour in the luxurious long-distance coach of Gray Line Sightseeing you can visit both dream castles of the fairytale king.
Included in the price:
- Transfer from Munich to Linderhof Castle, Oberammergau, Neuschwanstein Castle and back to Munich, duration approx. 10.5 h
- Entry for Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Castle
- Snacks and drinks on the bus included
- Free Wi-Fi and picture windows in the bus
- Extra legroom
- Professional tour guide
- Skip-the-Line Service: You no longer have to queue, just skip the queue
- Exclusively with us: City guide "simply Munich" and city map
- free cancellation until 24 h before tour start
Experience a truly royal day and see two of King Ludwig II's fairytale castles: Linderhof and Neuschwanstein. Savor the comfort and pleasure of travelling in a small group in an exclusive coach, including WiFi on board, comfortable seats, big panoramic windows, a professional guide and driver, on-board snacks and drinks and your tickets to the castles.
Ludwig II created with Neuschwanstein one of the most impressive castles in Europe. In front of picturesque mountain scenery on a rugged rock, it combines Western architecture and the poetic world of the Middle Ages.
After visiting Neuschwanstein, we continue to Oberammergau, which has become world famous through the Passionsspiele (stage play). After a short photo and shopping stop, the tour takes you to Linderhof Castle. The "Royal Villa" is the only castle of the fairytale king, which was still completed during his lifetime and impresses with its magnificent gardens.
Also interesting: The day trip to the dream castles is also available as a standard version.
Start: 8.30 a.m., daily (from April)
Duration: 10,5 hours
Departure: Karlsplatz 21 / Sonnenstraße in front of department store Galeria Kaufhof
Route: Munich, Linderhof Castle, Oberammergau, Neuschwanstein Castle, Munich
Live moderation on the bus is provided by competent tour guides in German and English.
Additional service: Skip-the-Line: No queuing, no waiting times and guaranteed entry.
After successful booking you will receive your tickets automatically by e-mail. Alternatively, tickets can also be bought at the Tourist Information at Marienplatz and at the main train station.
Photos: Frank Stolle, Tobias Schnorpfeil / Carolin Unrath, sightseeing-munich.com
Health protection measures
Hygiene requirements and current regulations - you can help too!
- For this tour, the 3G rule (vaccinated, recovered or tested) applies. A corresponding proof must therefore be provided. A rapid antigen test (maximum 24 hours old) or a PCR test (maximum 48 hours old) will be accepted as valid proof of testing. Only by adhering to the 3G rule can entry into the destination area be guaranteed.
- Limited number of participants - book in advance online
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be observed
- In public buildings and shops, as well as in designated outdoor areas, it is compulsory to wear a medical mask (surgical mask).
- Please note the cough and sneeze rules: turn away and sneeze and cough into the crook of your arm