Enjoy free travel with public transport and up to 70% discount on over 100 offers for sights, museums, restaurants, shopping and much more.
World-class museums and collections, palaces, many diverse top attractions, supplemented by a large range of leisure activities, shopping and excellent cuisine: Munich has everything to offer which visitors to a big city could wish for. The high quality of our visitor cards is based on the participation of all the municipal, state and other big museums under the sponsorship of the state capital. You will hardly find an offer like this anywhere else in Europe!
• free use of public transport
• up to 70% discount to 100+ offers
These institutions are included: The world famous art galleries Alte Pinakothek, Neue Pinakothek and Pinakothek der Moderne, Glyptothek, State Museum of Classical Art, State Museum of Egyptian Art, Five Continents Museum, Nationalmuseum, Design Museum, Brandhorst Museum, Nymphenburg Palace, Munich Botanical Gardens, Residenz and its Treasury, Lenbachhaus Art Gallery, Stadtmuseum, Jewish Museum, Deutsches Museum, Valentin Karlstadt Musäum, Kunsthalle, Haus der Kunst and many more!
Further attractions, such as a guided tour through the Bavaria Film City, a visit to the FC Bayern Experience World, the ascent of the Olympic Tower or several guided tours of the city on foot, by bike or on the bus, covering many different topics and the most varied parts of Munich, are all included at either reduced prices or absolutely free. A range of shopping and restaurant options with some attractive offers rounds off the program. Download all information and benefits in a PDF file here.
You don't want to have to worry about anything during your holiday in Munich and would like to explore everything with an all-inclusive pass? Click here to get to the Munich City Pass.
Enjoy free travel with public transport and up to 70% discount on over 100 offers for sights, museums, tours, restaurants, shopping and much more.
• Up to 70% discount to more than 100 offers
• Free use of public transport
• Ideal for groups
• Choice between Zone M and entire network (incl. airport)
• Bookable for 1 to 5 days
• Print comfortably at home
• Ticket types: Adults (15+), Children (age 6-14), Group (2-5 persons)
• Group ticket: for 2 to 5 adults; 2 children count as 1 person
• Note: Please select the number of group tickets (not the number of persons) when booking.
• Validity: Your Munich Card is valid all day on the booked days until 6 a.m. the following day
• No free cancellation possible
• Payment directly when booking by credit card (MasterCard, Visa)
• Receive your Munich Card by e-mail the next weekday after booking and simply print it out.
• Bookable up to 5 working days before arrival
• The discounts are granted on site directly by the supplier.
The Munich Card (all benefits in a PDF file) and the Munich City Pass (all benefits in a PDF file) are distributed by Turbopass in cooperation with München Tourismus and the City of Munich. The City of Munich - Department of Labour and Economic Affairs, München Tourismus - acts only as a mediator. The contract is concluded directly between the booking party and the service provider (Turbopass GmbH).
Here you will find an overview of all our maps and brochures ready to download.