Welcome to the Messe Boutique Hotel Erb. We are the branch of the Best Western Plus Hotel Erb,
which is only 250 meters away. In addition to the service offered by a family-run domicile, you will
benefit from our proximity to the Munich Trade Fair Center, the ICM and the Allianz Arena.
Thanks to its location in the east of Munich, our trade fair hotel is not only ideal for those on business
trips, but also for private travelers who want to explore Munich – the cosmopolitan city with a heart.
Enjoy the hospitality of our Budget Hotel – that´s what we have stood for with our good name since
If a little more service is desired, you have the possibility to have a rich breakfast in our sister hotel
Best Western Plus Hotel Erb, to use the spa and fitness area or to end the evening while relaxing in
the restaurant Almgrill or at Rosis Bar.
Thanks to the connection between the two hotels, you as a guest at the Messe Boutique Hotel Erb
also benefit from numerous services that we offer to business travelers. In the main building, several
day and conference rooms as well as a business desk are available to you. In addition, you can use a
shuttle service during trade fair times. Just take a look at our services for conferences and trade fairs
Check-in from 2 p.m.
Check-out until 12 o'clock.
Exclusive benefits when you book through München Tourismus:
• One complimentary bottle of mineral water in your room.
• WLAN free of charge.
Sauna and fitness centre in the Best Western Plus Hotel Erb can be used - subject to charge.
Pets allowed (subject to charge).
How to reach the Messe Boutique Hotel Erb by car:
• At the München-Ost Autobahn intersection, drive towards Passau on the A94 (exit 17).
• Leave the Autobahn at the Parsdorf exit.
• Take the second exit at the roundabout at the city entrance.
• This is followed by another roundabout which you leave again at the first exit.
• At the traffic lights go straight ahead and after about 100 meters turn left into the first street.
There you will find our sister hotel Best Western Plus Hotel Erb where you can check in and then
make your way to the Messe Boutique Hotel Erb.
From Munich Central Station you can reach your hotel near the Munich Trade Fair Center in just 25
• At the Central Station take the S2 in the direction of Erding.
• Get off at the stop “Grub”.
• Take the bus 452 to the stop “Parsdorf-Posthalterring”.
• From the bus stop it is only a 2-minute walk to our sister hotel Best Western Plus Hotel Erb,
where you can check in comfortably.
On days when there is no bus service, you are welcome to use our free shuttle service from Grub SBahn
station upon request and subject to availability. You will receive our contact details with your booking confirmation.
From Munich Airport you can reach us perfectly by public transport.
• Take the S-Bahn S8 at the airport
• Get off at the stop “Leuchtenbergring”.
• Then take the S2 to the stop “Grub”.
• Here you take the bus 452 to the stop “Posthalterring”.
• From “Posthalterring” it is a 2-minute walk to the sister hotel Best Western Plus Hotel Erb.
Here you can check in comfortably.
On days when the bus is not running, you are welcome to book our free shuttle service on request
and subject to availability. We recommend you to contact us at your earliest convenience. You will receive our contact details with your booking confirmation.
In your 25m² hotel room in Munich you can expect a box spring bed, a 55 inch 4 K TV with national and international programs, including five Sky programs. In addition to radio and telephone, you also have free access to the Internet via WIFI. The room also has a safe. The bathroom is equipped with hairdryer and cosmetic mirror.Roomequipment
After an exhausting day at the trade fair or a business meeting, rest and relaxation may be your top priority. You will find this rest and relaxation in the box spring bed of our 20 m² single room. It is equipped with all the comforts that we, as Hotel Erb, vouch for with our good name, such as air conditioning, Electric roller shutter, 55 inch 4K TV with International TV Channels, SKY Sport & Film incl., Bluetooth Soundbox by KREAFUNK and an extra option for making coffee and tea.Roomequipment
Instead of a pension in Munich, you can book a family room in the Boutique Hotel Erb. The room is equipped with a box spring bed and a comfortable sofa bed and leaves nothing to be desired. Our family rooms have air conditioning and a 55 inch 4 K TV with national and international programs as well as Sky Sport & Film included. In addition to a safe, a cosmetic mirror and hairdryer in theRoomequipment
Messe Boutique Hotel Erb