In conjunction with its new name, the Smart Stay Hostel Munich City boasts a new look, superb comfort and excellent service – all for the benefit our guests. And at a reasonable price too. A friendly atmosphere, quality at attractive prices and an excellent location in the heart of Munich´s city center are perfect conditions for a carefree backpacker stay!
Upscale two, four, six and eight-bed rooms with own shower/WC, lockers, dressing room and fresh linen are available on all five floors. We offer reasonably priced multi-bed rooms for groups in Munich. You can find all our prices and group offers in our booking module.
The Hostel Munich City is open 24 hours a day. We offer a spacious lobby with a billiards table and large bar. In addition, free Wi-Fi is available in the whole House, but if you left your laptop at home, go online at one of our cheap internet terminals in our lobby. Dirty laundry can be washed at a small extra charge in the laundry equipped with washing machines and tumble dryers.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day between 7:00 and 11:00. We also offer lunch packs and supper at a reasonable price for groups. In addition, we provide a small self-service kitchen.
ATTENTION: Dear guests please note our special conditions for OKTOBERFEST 2022 (17.09.22 -03.10.22) and BAUMA 2022 (24.-30.10.2022).
The following conditions apply for all bookings for Oktoberfest 2022 (17.09.22 -03.10.22) and for BAUMA 2022 (24.-30.10.2022):
- 100% of the balance will be charged from your credit card immediately after the online booking.
- In case the credit card is not working we will cancel the booking.
- OKTOBERFEST and BAUMA reservations are non-refundable.
- In case of guests cancellation saved expenditures as well as proceeds from rooms that are rented to a third party will not be taken into account
- During the Oktoberfest period we will retain a security deposit upon arrival of € 50.00/person in cash for a room you have fully booked. Please collect the corresponding total amount from the guests and have it available upon arrival and hand it over to a member of the reception staff against receipt. Provided there are no complaints about the condition of the room upon check-out, the full amount of the deposit will, of course, be refunded.
Check in from 2 p.m.
Check out until 10 a.m.
Exclusive benefits when you book through München Tourismus:
Free use of the internet terminals in the lobby.
Next public transport stop: Hauptbahnhof (main train station)
From the airport:
Take the S8 direction Hauptbahnhof.
From the main train station (Hauptbahnhof München):
Please take the main exit (Bahnhofsplatz), where you will find bus stop no. 58, for the bus traveling in the direction of Silberhornstrasse. Take this bus and travel four stops until you reach the Goetheplatz. Disembark here. Walk straight ahead to Mozartstraße and continue for approx. 50 m; we are located on the right-hand side.
Larger groups and families are recommended to reserve one of our 6-8-bed rooms for sharing. But solo travelers are also welcome here – the beds can be booked individually. Gender-specific occupancy of the rooms is also possible, for example as a dorm for ladies only. Every guest can store their valuables in a locker (please bring your own padlocks). Each room has its own bathroom with shower and WC and free WIFI.Roomequipment
Whether you are traveling with your partner, friend, or as a teacher/supervisor with a group – our double rooms with shower and WC offer plenty of space and comfort, so you can relax and enjoy your stay with us to the full. There are rooms with double beds, or two single beds that can be placed apart. And there is also a sofa bed in this room, a bath room and free WIFI.Roomequipment
Our spaciously designed 4-bed rooms are the perfect choice for price-conscious solo travelers, small groups, or families. Enjoy the homely atmosphere in a modern setting! These rooms have their own bathroom with shower and WC and free WIFI.Roomequipment
Smart Stay Hostel Munich City