Discover the capital of beer, breweries, beer gardens and beer festivals during a city tour followed by a brewery tour.
Included in the price:
- 3.5-hour city tour along the most important sights of Munich
- guided tour of a well-known Munich brewery
- beer sample (3 x 0.2 litre)
- exclusively with us: City guide "simply Munich" and city map
- free cancellation until 24 h before tour start
During this special sightseeing tour you will discover the most important sights of Munich such as the Königsplatz, the Siegestor or the Bavaria as well as all sorts of interesting facts about beer.
This includes the old tradition of beer gardens, where it is customary to bring your own snack, and a visit to a Munich brewery. There you will experience the art of brewing beer on a guided tour and learn interesting facts about the german Reinheitsgebot (Purity Law) or the special features of Munich beer from a master brewer.
Afterwards you will be spoiled with a delicacy and a small beer tasting. Enjoy 3.5 hours of an exciting insight into the beer culture of the Bavarian capital.
Start: 2.45 pm, every Friday and Saturday (01.04. - 31.10.)
Duration: 3,5 hours
Departure: Karlsplatz 21 / Sonnenstraße in front of Galeria Kaufhof
Information about your booked city tour: Interesting information along the route is available in German and English.
Participation in the tour is only possible from the age of 18.
After successful booking you will receive your tickets automatically by e-mail. Alternatively, tickets can also be bought at the Tourist Information at Marienplatz and at the main train station.
Photos: Bayerischer Brauerbund e.V. München, Bier- und Oktoberfestmuseum, Frank Stolle, Christian Kasper, Sightseeing Munich
Health protection measures
Hygiene requirements and current regulations - you can help too!
- Safety and hygiene concept Munich sightseeing tours
- Limited number of participants - book in advance online
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be observed
- Please wear a mouth and nose protector in public buildings and shops
- Please note the cough and sneeze label: turn away and sneeze into the crook of your arm and cough
- Until further notice, masks are also compulsory in the pedestrian zone (from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., including Schützenstraße, Stachus and Marienplatz as well as Sendlinger Straße with Sendlinger-Tor-Platz) and at the Viktualienmarkt