This eventful city tour invites you not only to visit the most famous sights but also to experience the world of film and television - the Bavaria Filmstadt.
Included in the price:
- 3-hour city tour along the most beautiful sights of Munich
- admission and 90-minute guided tour in the Bavaria Filmstadt
- exclusively with us: city guide "simply Munich" and city map
- free cancellation until 24 h before tour start
Discover the historical and cultural sights of Munich and experience the city with all your senses: whether the Alte or Neue Pinakothek art galleries, Marienplatz or Frauenkirche cathedral – this tour covers all bases. And that's not all: after seeing the main attractions, it will take you south of the city to Bavaria Filmstadt. A 90-minute guided tour and an exciting insight into the world of film and television awaits you there.
Take a look behind the scenes of great film hits such as "Big Game", "The Boat", "Vicky the Viking", "Die wilden Kerle" or "Fack ju Göhte". You can also become an actor yourself and re-enact film scenes in original sets with original props.
Start: 10 am, every Saturday and Sunday
Duration: 3 hours
Departure: Karlsplatz 21 / Sonnenstraße in front of Galeria Kaufhof
Information about your booked city tour: Interesting information along the route and in the Filmstadt is available in German and English.
After successful booking you will receive your tickets automatically by e-mail. Alternatively, tickets can also be bought at the Tourist Information at Marienplatz and at the main train station.
Photos: Dominik Morbitzer, Bavaria Filmstadt
Health protection measures
Hygiene requirements and current regulations - you can help too!
- Safety and hygiene concept Munich sightseeing tours
- Limited number of participants - book in advance online
- The minimum distance of 1.5 metres must be observed
- Please wear a mouth and nose protector in public buildings and shops
- Please note the cough and sneeze label: turn away and sneeze into the crook of your arm and cough
- Until further notice, masks are also compulsory in the pedestrian zone (from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., including Schützenstraße, Stachus and Marienplatz as well as Sendlinger Straße with Sendlinger-Tor-Platz) and at the Viktualienmarkt